What is the MALO CLINIC Ceramic Bridge?
The MALO CLINIC Ceramic Bridge is the most technologically and aesthetically advanced form of fixed prosthodontic rehabilitation for the fully edentulous patient. This prosthesis is the epitome of biomedical engineering combined with Procera CAD/CAM technology to provide patients with precision implant supported functional replication of the natural dentition.
The unique engineering design permits the clinician to offer the patient ideal rehabilitation of not only the dental component, but also the lost hard and soft tissue as well. True natural beauty is clearly evident in the individual all ceramic crowns that compose the functionally aesthetic profile. Excellent lip and soft tissue support is provided by highly customized gingival replacement supported by the underlying titanium infrastructure.
Functional Advantages over Traditional Implant Bridges.
- No waxing, no investing, no burn out, no casting, no shrinkage, no cutting and soldering are employed in this modern prosthesis construction;
- Each prosthesis is consistently perfect in its accuracy of fit to the implant system employed;
- The "frame" is produced from computer assisted manufacturing systems which provide optimal mechanical characteristics;
- The combination of precise fit and high quality materials make the MALO CLINIC Ceramic Bridge a very biocompatible prosthesis;
- Designed to be screw-retained, this prosthesis is easily retrievable should repairs be required;
- Individual computer generated ceramic crowns are also easily replaced;
- As a fixed (vs. removable denture) solution, the MALO CLINIC Ceramic Bridge gives the patient the most ideal phonetic improvement and exceptional efficiency in mastication. With improved chewing, taste also improves;
- Hygiene and therefore health of the supporting tissue is guaranteed by this almost natural dentition.
The precision solid titanium infrastructure is uniquely designed to receive the individual aesthetically customized ceramic crowns. Each crown is supported by a high strength computer generated core. Specially blended Rondo porcelain is artistically applied to create life-like aesthetics. A unique blend of color and fiber create a highly cosmetic resin gingiva which is scientifically fused to the titanium frame.
Production Time for the MALO CLINIC Ceramic Bridge.
Four weeks are required for technical production of the titanium infrastructure through the special fusion of the individual ceramic crowns. Shipping times may vary by one to three days.
Unique Characteristics of the MALO CLINIC Ceramic Bridge.
- EXCELLENT aesthetics created by individual ceramic crowns;
- Hard and soft tissue replacement, also with excellent aesthetics;
- Constructed as a screw-retained implant supported prosthesis, the MALO CLINIC Ceramic
- Bridge is easily removed and replaced should modifications or repairs be required;
- Designed to be easily cleansable and highly hygienic;
- It does not require try-ins, so there is less chair time for patient and dentist.
- Do I have to carry out any special procedure during the clinical appointments?
No. The steps to construct the MALO CLINIC Ceramic Bridge are less then those employed for any screw-retained fixed prosthesis supported by osseointegrated dental implants.
- On average how many appointments are necessary for a MALO CLINIC Ceramic Bridge?
After a provisional prosthesis has been constructed according to patient and dentist satisfaction, no more appointments are required.